Why Partner With Us
The Foundation for MetroWest is here to help you serve your clients better. We can assist with philanthropic planning, adding value to your practice and your client relationships. Professional advisors are our valued partners in the charitable planning and giving process.
Foundation for MetroWest is a good fit when your client:
- Wants to give back to their community, especially in MetroWest
- Needs guidance on how to have the most impact with their charitable giving
- Plans to involve children and family members in giving
- Has specific charitable goals or interests
- Is considering establishing a private foundation
- Wishes to include a charity in an estate plan
- Is developing a corporate giving program
- Experiences a life event such as the sale of a business or an inheritance
The advantages of working with us
- In-depth knowledge about: the needs of the MetroWest region, specific nonprofit organizations that can effectively meet those needs, and where your clients’ charitable contributions can have the greatest impact
- Highly personalized service tailored to each client’s philanthropic interests and goals
- Strategies for discussing charitable giving with your client
- Ability to accept a wide range of assets and work with your clients to facilitate even the most complex gifts
- Maximum tax benefits allowed by state and federal law
- Easy, flexible (tax-free and bureaucracy-free) solutions for your clients’ charitable gifts.
- Variety of philanthropic funds to meet your clients’ unique financial and charitable goals
- Fund agreements and estate planning language that is easily adaptable
- Investment Committee
- Variety of resources for you in advising your clients on how to achieve their financial, personal, and philanthropic goals and respect for your role as their advisor
To draft a plan that’s tailored to your client’s needs, consult with us or invite us to join a meeting with your client.