Professional Advisor Leadership Council
Professional advisors play a critical role in the future of philanthropy in our region. Our Professional Advisor Leadership Council (PALC) works closely with the Foundation for MetroWest to advance its mission, while increasing awareness about the needs of the MetroWest community so advisors can better address their clients’ philanthropic goals. Council members include leading professionals from a variety of professions; estate attorneys, accountants, financial planners, wealth advisors, and insurance professionals.
Members of the PALC see the promotion of philanthropy as one of the more meaningful aspects of their practice. Four times a year the PALC hosts educational and social events for the broader MetroWest professional advisor community. These events promote philanthropic conversations between advisors and their clients, while building greater awareness of the Foundation’s mission and philanthropic services.
The PALC meets four times a year to plan the professional advisors’ educational and networking series. View the 2023 meeting schedule.
View the Professional Advisor Leadership Council members on our Leadership Team web page, and download an Overview about the PALC. For additional information, contact Renee Quinn, Director of Development, [email protected].
Benefits of Joining the PALC:
- Listing on the Foundation’s website and in the Foundation’s annual report as a PALC Member
- Access to four council meetings and four networking events per year
- Recognition when attending Foundation for MetroWest events throughout the year
- Opportunity to be recognized among your peers for philanthropic contributions in the region
- Monthly resource email which includes charitable giving information and trends in philanthropy pertinent to this region
- Opportunity to present content to the Foundation for MetroWest’s donors through the blog series, webinars, social media and other channels