Professional Advisor Leadership Council
Professional advisors play a critical role in the future of philanthropy in our region. Our Professional Advisor Leadership Council (PALC) works closely with the Foundation for MetroWest to gain a greater understanding of the needs of the MetroWest community, so they can better address their clients’ philanthropic goals. Council members include leading professionals from a variety of professions; estate attorneys, accountants, financial planners, wealth advisors, and insurance professionals.
Many members of our professional community see the promotion of philanthropy as one of the more meaningful aspects of their practice. Therefore, throughout the year, the Foundation for MetroWest works with PALC members to promote and encourage philanthropic conversations between advisors and their clients, and to bring awareness to the benefits of making tax advantageous gifts.
The PALC meets monthly for one hour, with two of those meetings being the Foundation’s annual Spring Inspiration Breakfast in May and the Community Leadership Reception in September.
Benefits of joining the PALC:
- Listing on the Foundation’s website and in the Foundation’s annual report as a PALC Member
- Access to ten (10) PALC networking events and philanthropy seminars per year
- Recognition when attending Foundation for MetroWest events throughout the year
- Monthly resource email which includes charitable giving ideas and trends in philanthropy, as well as specific charitable information pertaining to this region
- Opportunity to present content to the Foundation for MetroWest’s donors through the blog series, webinars, social media or other channels