How to Apply: MetroWest COVID-19 Relief Funds
The Foundation for MetroWest manages the following emergency relief funds:
- MetroWest Emergency Relief Fund was established to enable the rapid delivery of financial resources to MetroWest-based nonprofit organizations working to serve our communities during broad-based emergencies, including natural disasters, financial crises, and public health emergencies.
- Feed Framingham COVID-19 Fund was established in partnership with the Mayor’s Office of the City of Framingham, the Framingham Health Department, and Framingham Public Schools to respond to the critical financial support nonprofit organizations need as they help ensure access to food and basic hygiene necessities for our most vulnerable residents in Framingham.
WHAT WE WILL FUND
As life returns to the new normal and we emerge from the intensity of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Foundation is shifting its focus to recovery and rebuilding through our annual competitive grant programs. We will continue to utilize our emergency relief funds as available for any pressing, emergent needs in our communities in the areas of :
- Food Insecurity
- Homelessness and Housing Insecurity
- Critical Mental Health Issues
- Community Safety, including Vaccine Equity
ELIGIBLITY & SELECTION PROCESS
Requests must come from designated 501(c)3 community-based nonprofit organizations. We cannot provide grants to:
- town agencies
- schools (public, private, chapter 766, etc.)
Requests will be reviewed every two weeks by the Foundation’s Distribution Committee and staff. A representative from the Foundation may follow up with specific questions or ask for a brief call to discuss your request. Please expect a response within 2-4 weeks.
To save or download a full set of grant guidelines, click here.
HOW TO REQUEST SUPPORT
If you are a 501c3 organization serving the MetroWest region and have an urgent COVID-related funding need, please email [email protected] to determine your eligibility and fit.