Join the Community Endowment of Lexington for its first-ever LexDoingGood
On Saturday, October 22, 2022 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM at the Lexington Community Center, CEL will present LexDoingGood, our first-ever event to connect the community with Lexington’s nonprofits and town agencies.
Originally scheduled for 2020 but postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this free event will be open to all those in the Lexington community interested in meeting with representatives of the dozens of organizations working to make Lexington a better place to live and work. LexDoingGood will offer an excellent way for residents to learn more about ongoing programming and future needs, as well as to find opportunities for volunteering.
“The Community Endowment of Lexington is thrilled to launch LexDoingGood in October” says Nancy White, CEL Co-Chair. “We hope by hosting this event we will highlight the critical—and life enhancing—work going on in town by local nonprofits and town agencies. LexDoingGood will showcase CEL’s current and past grantees, as well as our partner organizations.”
“Our hope is to make this event an annual offering and to expand to include other Lexington nonprofits in the years ahead,” explains Ann Boese, CEL Co-Chair. “We have a terrific team working to put this event together, but volunteers are always welcome.”
For more information or to volunteer, email [email protected].
- Advocates Inc.
- BINA Farm Center
- Cary Library Foundation
- Chinese American Association of Lexington (CAAL)
- Communities for Restorative Justice
- English at Large
- Foundation for Metrowest
- Friends of Cary Library
- Friends of Minuteman Bikeways
- Lexington Arts & Crafts Society (LexArt)
- Lexington Chamber Music Center
- Lexington Community Farm Coalition (LexFarm)
- LexCAN (formerly Lexington Global Warming Action Committee)
- Lexington Historical Society
- Lexington Housing Assistance Board (LexHAB)
- Lexington Office of Public Health
- Lexington Recreation & Community Programs
- Lexington Refugee Assistance Program (LexRAP)
- Lexington Symphony
- Lexington Tourism Committee
- Lexington Zero Waste
- Munroe Center for the Arts
- Munroe Center Stage
- Nashoba Learning Group
- Neighbor Brigade
- SNAP (Special Needs Arts Program)
- Supportive Living Inc.
- The Nature Connection
- Vinci Robotics
- Vision for Lexington
- William Diamond Junior Fife & Drum Corps
- Youth Counseling Connection (formerly Lexington Youth & Family Services)